School History

School History

A Proud History


Caversham Primary School is a Level 4 school situated in the suburb of West Swan


in the southern-end of the Swan Valley region east of Perth. The school was


established in 1904 at the original school site located near the junction of Benara


Road and West Swan Road in Caversham.


In 1988, the school re-located to its current location on Coast Road in West Swan.


The school is set amongst lovely gardens and surrounded by semi-rural properties.


The area is known for its quality wines, excellent restaurants and a range of


recreational facilities.


Many families are attracted to the semi-rural lifestyle in the region known as ‘The


Valley of Taste.’ It is for this reason why many of our families choose Caversham as


their school of choice.